Long service – celebrating NHS70
- Jonathan Waller - Deputy Postgraduate Dean, East of England
- Kirstie Baxter - Head of Workforce Transformation
- Louise Grocott - Communications Manager, Health Careers
International Women's Day
- Helen Bridges - Head of Information and Intelligence (Performance)
- Rhian Monteith - Clinical Lead, Rotating Paramedic Pilot
HEE Chatters with...
- Emma Harper - Regional Communications Manager, London
- Claire Cheminade - Programme Manager, Population Health and Prevention
Health and wellbeing
HEE is committed to ensuring it protects the health, welfare and safety of all its employees. We are also proud of our regional health and wellbeing teams, who work tirelessly to motivate staff to raise funds, improve their health and support the people they work alongside.