Work with us
Here at HEE, we focus on developing people and strive to be an exemplar employer.
As a people organisation, we will actively seek to promote, support and model the NHS Constitution pledges to staff to:
- Provide a positive working environment for staff and to promote supportive, open cultures that help staff do their job to the best of their ability.
- Provide all staff with clear roles and responsibilities and rewarding jobs for teams and individuals that make a difference to patients, their families, carers and communities.
- Provide all staff with personal development, access to appropriate education and training for their jobs, and line management support to enable them to fulfil their potential.
- Provide support and opportunities for staff to maintain and improve their health, wellbeing and safety.
- Engage staff in decisions that affect them and the services they provide, individually, through representative organisations and through local partnership working arrangements. All staff will be empowered to put forward ways to deliver better and safer services for patients and their families.
- Encourage and support all staff in raising concerns at the earliest reasonable opportunity about safety, malpractice or wrongdoing at work, responding to and, where necessary, investigating the concerns raised and acting consistently with the Public Interest Disclosure Act 1998.
All our job opportunities are advertised on, and can be applied for through, the HEE jobs portal.