HEE Graduate Scheme 2020
Health Education England are looking for 12 individuals to join HEE for a period of one year in many different areas of work and locations within the organisation.
This will ideally suit those looking for a sandwich year placement, but we are also interested in people who will be graduating in 2020.
These placements will provide students with invaluable experience of working within a national NHS organisation that is very closely linked to the Department of Health and Social Care. Placements are likely to be available in a variety of corporate functions such as:
- Human Resources and Organisational Development
- IT and Information Development
- Corporate affairs
- Global Health Management
- Chief Executives Office or within business teams in regional offices located across England.
This post is open to all degree disciplines but would be particularly suited for the following:
- Business Management
- Global Business
- Human Resources
- Law and legal studies
- Accounting and finance
- Communications and Marketing
- One-year placement starting from July 2020
- Annual salary of £17,820 per annum
- 37.5 hour working week (Monday - Friday)
- Employee Benefits package including; 27 days annual leave allowance, eye care vouchers, health service discounts and more. Additional information can be found here
- A full induction programme, with involvement from the HEE Executive team and Board
- An opportunity to work in a busy but rewarding environment
- Regular conversations with a dedicated manager to track progress and explore potential future development opportunities
- A friendly and helpful team who will support you throughout your placement, as well as support offered by your own mentor and through a graduate network
- A written placement development plan relevant to your role
- Graduate training sessions throughout the year
- An opportunity to present to the HEE Board on the conclusion of the programme.
Applications for the 2020 Graduate scheme are now open and close midnight 1st March 2020.