You are here
Stage 2 process
We hope that you will be satisfied with our response, but if you’re not, you can take your complaint to Stage 2 of our process so long as you do so within 20 working days of receiving our response.
- Stage 2 complaints will be logged by Corporate Affairs and shared with the Chief Executive
- The Chief Executive will then decide one of these options for the Stage 2 review:
- Undertake the review personally
- Ask another Director to do so on their behalf
- Convene a panel of two of HEE’s Non-executive Directors, i.e., HEE Board members who are not employees
- The Chief Executive will consider the nature and complexity of the complaint when deciding who will undertake the Stage 2 review.
- Stage 2 complaints will be acknowledged in writing within five working days of receipt. At this point, we will ask you for further information if it is required.
- We will send you a written reply as soon as possible and normally within 20 working days of the receipt of the Stage 2 complaint.
- We will let you know as soon as possible if a full response will not be possible within 20 working days and give you an anticipated response date.
- When we reply we will confirm that this is the final stage of our internal complaints procedure and advise that if you remain dissatisfied you can apply for a review of your case by the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman.