Health Education England is pleased to host a free to access, international conference that aims to connect the global multi-professional workplace educator community.
The Leading Healthcare Education and Training in the 21st Century conference aims to:
- Outline advances in multi and uni professional education and training within England to support and build momentum (the ‘Reform Agenda’)
- Liberate big thinkers from around the world to participate and share their thoughts and experiences to stretch thinking
- Celebrate our achievements to date, working alongside our healthcare partners
Conference topics include:
- Technological advancements in healthcare education and training
- New and advanced roles
- Supporting our healthcare teams
- Widening participation and
- Enhancing the generalist skills of our healthcare workforce.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers:
- Prof Wendy Reid, Director of Education & Quality, Medical Director Health Education England
- Dr Navina Evans, Chief Executive, Health Education England
- Sir James Mackey, Chief Executive, Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Prof Eric Topol, Founder and Director of the Scripps Research Translational Institute, Professor, Molecular Medicine, and Executive Vice-President of Scripps Rese
The conference will be an online event being held across two days, Monday 26 - Tuesday 27 September 2022.