PSU Who delivers the support?
The PSU works with a diverse network of providers to deliver targeted, short term, solution focussed support. The providers are selected for their specific skills and experience and are professionally accredited in their fields. The use of external providers ensures a confidential and independent approach. These providers are not employed by the NHS (except occupational health consultants), although they are experienced in working with trainees and other healthcare professionals.
A menu of providers can be found here.
The Professional Support Unit
- Professional Support Unit - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laura Meaney, Professional Support Unit Manager - email@example.com
- Laura Abbott, PSU Case Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nina Iacovitti, PSU Case Manager - email@example.com
- Fiona Perfect, PSU Case Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thomas Hamilton, PSU Coordinator - email@example.com