If you are a trainee, please refer to the healthcare education team contact list.
Alternatively, keep up to date with HEE news by following us online:
Twitter: @HEE_NCELondon and @NHS_HealthEdEng
Linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/company/health-education-england
Work with us: Find out more on our national page
If you would like information about a career in the NHS visit the NHS Health Careers.
If your query relates to:
- your medical or dental training or you are starting a programme within London. Your enquiry should be directed to the London operations team contact under the specialty for which you are training. Please follow this link to find the relevant specialty contact details http://www.lpmde.ac.uk/training-programme/contacts.
- your general practice training, please refer to http://applicantenquiries.londondeanery.ac.uk/Enquiry/?GP and send your query via the on-line portal
- an application for one of the programmes being recruited to by our London recruitment team, please refer to our website http://www.lpmde.ac.uk/recruitment/applicant-enquiries and send your query via the on-line portal.
- progress with your candidate expenses claim form, please email email@example.com
- an inter deanery transfer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- the Tier 4 sponsorship process for medical foundation programme doctors – formerly managed by UK Foundation Programme Office (UKFPO). Please note that the change has no impact on the sponsorship status for applicants with applications in progress. Any other queries can be sent to DoctorsTier4@southlondon.hee.nhs.uk
Members of the public should contact: email@example.com
4th Floor, Stewart House
32 Russell Square