Northumbria GP Training Programme is the largest training programme in the region. With over 300 trainees we pride ourselves on maintaining the personal touch.
For all GP training posts visit the GP National recruitment Office
The region covers areas of outstanding natural beauty in Northumberland and County Durham together with the major cities of Newcastle, Sunderland and Durham.
The GP practices range from single handed rural to large urban practices on multiple sites with several trainees. The diversity
available will develop your preferred style enabling you to become a GP of the future.
Why choose Northumbria
- Enthusiastic team of GP educators and support staff
- Programmes agreed in 2 stages of 18m to maximise opportunities and adapt to your needs
- Wide range of Integrated GP specialist posts
- Additional support package for International Medical graduates
- Support for self directed study group
- Specialty Programme Coordinator – Michelle Tate – 0191 215 6708
- Visit www.northumbriagptraining.co.uk for more information