Study to be a paramedic in London
Would you like an exciting career in emergency healthcare that helps those in their greatest time of need? If a routine 9-5 office job doesn’t inspire you, but doing a challenging and varied role that saves lives does, then why not consider a career as a paramedic. You could start your journey this September with a BSc in Paramedic Science.
The NHS needs people who:
- have a genuine desire to help and care for others;
- are committed to lifelong learning and professional development;
- enjoy a varied work schedule where no two days are ever the same;
- are of sound judgment and have clear decision-making skills;
- possess excellent interpersonal, communication, teamwork and leadership skills;
- are responsible and able to manage their own workload;
- have good general physical fitness.
This is a rewarding career that makes a real difference to people’s lives. Four London universities are offering three year degree programmes in Paramedic Science, which will provide you with the necessary qualifications to become a paramedic when you graduate. You will be placed with London Ambulance Service Trust throughout your three years of study.
Find out now about what they have to offer and how to apply.
You can start this September with any of the universities below:
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Greenwich University
- Hertfordshire University
- St George’s, University of London