If you are planning on running a session we would recommend you come on a train the trainers day, or at least take part in a session as an observer.
The programme developers are not experts – the materials here can be used, or not, depending on what you find works best in your setting.
The key element, we have found, is facilitator behaviour and openness.
You will find the Keep Calm resource documents in the Related documents section below
- The Programme
- The Keep Calm for Foundation Powerpoint Presentation
- Three step breath – Mindfulness
- Oxford Happiness Questionnnaire
- Locus of Control Questionnaire
- Resilience Questionnaire
- Keep Calm Quizzes and Goals
⇒ Where is your locus of control? Test yourself (coming soon)