Leadership Organisational Development Associates Faculty
Our NHS has a wealth of internal OD expertise and our vision is to enable our NHS OD and leadership experts to work with and across peer health and care organisations, effectively creating a system OD expert consultancy. This in turn will reduce our reliance on external OD consultancies and provide better value for money.
The following page identifies how organisations can directly broker our Associates Faculty to undertake consultancy style support for you, and also how to engage with us if you are interested in becoming part of our expert NHS OD Leadership Faculty.
I need a Leadership OD Associate to support my organisation
Our Faculty of Leadership and OD Associates are expert practitioners who are quality assured and supervised by the West Midlands Leadership Team. We work with the Faculty to enable their expert skills to be utilised for our regional leadership programmes, as well as helping share their skills and expertise with our wider health and care organisations. If you identify the need for OD style consultancy support within your team or organisation, we highly recommend that you engage with our regional faculty before you consider the use of external consultants and training providers.
What can the Faculty help my organisation with?
Associates are expert OD and leadership practitioners who already work within NHS organisations. As a Faculty they bring a wealth of qualified experience within a variety of OD tools and techniques. So for example Associates can be engaged to; design and deliver bespoke team development sessions, design and facilitate workshops, undertake Board development, create and run an internal leadership development offer, act as expert speakers at conferences, provide targeted coaching, 360 degree feedback or personality profiling expertise and more!
How do I identify the best Associate for me?
Although our Associate faculty all come with highly credible core skills and experience in OD facilitation, they also all have additional unique skill-sets that may meet your needs in different ways. We are designing a search tool that will enable you to identify they best Associate to meet your needs and then broker a conversation with them to explore how they can best support you. In the meantime, if you would like to discuss accessing our Associates Faculty, please email us and we can put you directly in touch with them: firstname.lastname@example.org
How much do Associates cost?
We have built the model so that Associates offer extremely good value for money. We have demonstrated that the cost of using an Associate is around 15-25% of the cost of engaging an external consultancy or training provide. Our model works flexibly so that you remunerate their NHS employing organisation directly for their time. Associates will be able to quote directly for their work with you following your initial exploratory discussion. This being said, it’s now always about money. There are also opportunities to share resources and some Associates are open to supporting peer organisations with OD work for free in return for sharing your organisational resources with them in other ways.
Do I need to be an NHS organisation to access Associates?
No – our faculty is available to work with all sectors. Our Associates Faculty are NHS employees and we recognise the importance of sharing our skills to develop neighbouring sectors including social care, care homes, care charities and the wider third sector. Please feel free to contact our Associates to explore how they can help you.
I want to become a Leadership OD Associate
Do you have what it takes to join our faculty?
- Are you energised by working outside your organisation within complex systems development, leadership and organisational development challenges?
- Do people already see you as the expert, credible, highly experienced and qualified leadership and OD practitioner?
- Are you in a position to use your OD expertise to help fellow health and care organisations grow and develop?
- Are you looking to become part of something bigger, a collaborative network of change agents, which in turn brings with it opportunities to stretch yourself as well as accessing supported CPD opportunities and wider regional support?
- Do you work within an NHS organisation?
- Would your organisation enable you to join our regional Faculty? Will they provide you with the time to support regional or inter-organisational OD activities (with appropriate remuneration for your time back into your organisation)
- Do you have a CV that is simply bursting with OD and leadership related qualifications and experience?
If this sounds exciting to you, we would definitely like to hear from you! Please contact us to find out more: email@example.com
This Page was last updated on: 18 July 2017