The Learning and Development Agreement
The Learning and Development Agreement (LDA) document lists all education, training and learning activity commissioned by Health Education England within West Midlands.
The LDA establishes a framework for the delivery of practice learning and teaching to support workforce development. All NHS provider organisations across West Midlands have signed up to the LDA. As an increasing number of practice placement opportunities are being sought outside of the NHS, work is underway to include these organisations in the same arrangements.
The LDA includes:
- practice placement training for medical and dental students
- practice placements for non-medical professional and vocational students
- post graduate training for doctors
- learning beyond registration
- infrastructure related to education and training
- other support for training activities
More information to follow soon
Any queries please email LDA@wm.hee.nhs.uk