We are working with Effective Workforce Solutions to enable the introduction of their Calderdale Framework into organisations. The Calderdale Framework is a transformational workforce development tool that provides a systematic and objective method of reviewing skill, role and service design.
It empowers and engages the whole workforce to:
- Optimise the use of registered staff band 5 and above, including Advanced Practice
- Review skill mix and reshape the workforce to include bands 2-4
- Improve service efficiency
- Ensure quality is maintained or improved
- Manage costs
This addreses the need to 'do better for less' with an effective and productive workforce.
The Calderdale Framework comprises of two components:
- An ever-expanding competency library
- A seven-step transformational tool to improve the way people work
The framework approach has been 10 years in development with the principle aim of ensuring safe and effective patient centred care. It is internationally recognised as a quality assurance framework, having been first developed and implemented in the Rebabilitation Directorate at Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Trust.
The Calderdale Framework Facilitators Network brings together facilitators and leads from organisations across the region, to support each other in implementation and ensure best practice and sustainbility.
Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust, see related documents below.
Find out more about the Calderdale Framework and facilitator training.
For more information please contact Sharon Simister, Project Coordinator email@example.com