Healthcare Leadership Model 360 Feedback Training
The Healthcare Leadership Model (HLM) is designed to support the development of leadership in care services, and is relevant to leadership at every level from board to ward.
The Healthcare Leadership Model supports the development of leadership at every level within an organisation. A novel 360º feedback process allows participants to self-assess and compare their leadership with key stakeholders.
We will support participants through facilitated 360º feedback. The added value of participating is in the skilful responses from the facilitator. We are offering training for new 360º feedback facilitators across Yorkshire and the Humber, on the following dates. Click on any one of these dates to reserve your place.
If you'd like more information, please don't hesitate to contact us.
About the Training
The Model is made up of the following nine behavioural dimensions:
- Inspiring shared purpose
- Leading with care
- Evaluating information
- Connecting our service
- Sharing the vision
- Engaging the team
- Holding to account
- Developing capability
- Influencing for results
A supporting 360° feedback instrument generates assessment on what leaders do on a day to day basis along with the strength and importance of an individual’s leadership contribution.
Our offer seeks to enable organisations to establish or increase their capacity to deliver leadership 360° feedback as part of its wider approach to leadership development.
The training is subsidised by Yorkshire and the Humber Leadership Academy and costs £500 for six facilitators. The training will:
- Be locally delivered.
- Give credits to enable up to 18 leaders to access HLM 360° feedback.
- Support to raise engagement and alignment with organisational leadership development approaches.
- Give access to support and professional development for 360° feedback facilitators.
In return we request:
- A proposal outlining how facilitator capacity will support leadership and organisational development.
- Facilitators deliver 3 feedback reports in their organisation by March 2016.
- Commitment to support the ongoing leadership development of those accessing HLM 360° feedback.
- Facilitators commit to deliver 360° feedback as part of a wider regional facilitator network.
Invitation to apply
NHS Organisations in Yorkshire and the Humber are welcome to apply for this subsidised training.
View full information on the Powerpoint presentation here and register your interest with Amanda Allen.
For further information contact:
Consultant Lead: Anthony Owens
Programme Coordinator: Amanda Allen
This Page was last updated on: 9 August 2016