Educational providers (HEIs)
Health Education England working across Yorkshire and the Humber funds a variety of Specialist Skills and Post Registration (SSPRD) opportunities. For details of the modules, courses and programmes supported by HEE please refer to the Funding Guide.
Access to SSPRD (formerly known as CPD, LBR or PBE) funded by HEE is available to those meeting the following criteria.
- is employed by an organisation providing NHS commissioned services
- is a specialist public health clinician which includes those clinical staff recently transferred from the NHS into Local Authorities
- meets the entry criteria of the programme and have written support from their employing organisation.
Applicants should note that not all courses, programmes and modules within each university are funded by HEE. We have a contract with each university and it is the Education Commissioner's responsibility, in partnership with key stakeholders and education providers to decide which of its courses, programmes and modules are included within the contract. It should also be noted that whilst there are some exceptions, programmes outside the schools of health (or their equivalent) are not usually funded by HEE.
Individual queries should be directed to the Regional Education Contracts Manager via email@example.com
Please use the links below to find out about all our funded courses.
- University of Bradford
- University of Huddersfield
- Hull University
- University of Leeds - School of Healthcare
- University of Leeds - School of Medicine
- Leeds Dental Institute
- Leeds Beckett University
- The Open University in Yorkshire
- Career Pathways in Pathology
- Primary Care Training Centre
- The University of Sheffield - School of Nursing/Midwifery
- The University of Sheffield - Continuing Professional Development
- Sheffield Hallam University
- The University of York
- York St John University - Health CPD
- York St John University - Counsellors & Psychotherapists CPD
We also commission a number of smaller education providers across the region which offer alternative but complimentary programme provision with foundations in work based learning.