We are delighted to invite you to our next national webinar from HEE’s national AHP support workforce programme. This is a celebration webinar showcasing AHP support workforce and their brilliance, shining a spotlight on the AHP lead support worker roles and AHP support workforce case studies.
This webinar is on Monday 12th December 12.00-13.30pm – we do hope you can join us.
>>>Join here on the day<<< The slides and recording from this webinar will be shared after the session.
This webinar aims to inspire, highlight, and celebrate the AHP support workforce covering:
Exemplar lead AHP support worker career journeys.
A panel of support workers answering questions around their case studies chaired by a support worker.
Sharing regional excellence from across all 7 regions of England.
Service user speaker highlighting the impact of support workers on patient care.
Keynote session on career progression.
Presentation to winners of national awards for Outstanding leadership, Supporting our people, Reaching your potential, and Contribution to positive, compassionate, and inclusive working.
This webinar is aimed at:
- AHP support workers
- AHP professional leads
- Chief AHPs / AHP leads
- ICS / ICB / AHP faculty colleagues
- AHP professional bodies
Speakers will include:
- Luke Capon, AHP support workforce lead, North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust
- Marisa Murphy, AHP support workforce lead, Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Lorraine Allchurch, Lead AHP support worker, The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust
- Kimberley Leonard, Podiatry assistant, Royal Devon University Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Beverley Harden, National AHP lead, Health Education England
- Naomi McVey, National AHP support workforce lead, Health Education England