From the North School of Pharmacy and Medicines Optimisation & Faculty of Medicine and Health, University of Leeds
- A Pre-reg Tutor?
- A trainer in your pharmacy supporting pre-reg trainees?
- An Educational Supervisor?
- Wanting to support your trainees to pass their pre-reg exams?
- Wanting to know how to meet the GPhC professional standards as a tutor?
The day is primarily for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians supporting preregistration trainees, however will be useful to tutors of all pharmacy trainees.
The day comprises presentations and workshops designed to enable people to share ideas and experiences.
By the end of the day, tutors and trainers should be able to:
- Describe the structure and content of the programme and their role and responsibilities
- Support their trainee in developing a portfolio of evidence
- Justify decisions about assessment of trainee's work submitted as evidence of competence
- Employ skills to carry out developmental feedback
- Manage trainees who require additional support