Health Education England’s (HEE) National Mental Health Programme is working with the National Workforce Skills Development Unit (NWSDU) and other partners to showcase key work delivered over the past 18 months and beyond, to support large-scale expansion and improvements across mental health services nationally.
This conference, the first of its kind, is an opportunity to show and share knowledge, learning and innovation across mental health education and training alongside key initiatives being delivered in meeting the ambitions in the Five Year Forward View for Mental Health and the Mental Health Implementation Plan to 2024.
It will be an opportunity to:
- Learn more about education and training products and initiatives and their value in improving patient care and experience in mental health services
- Hear contributions from key partners in the delivery of national workforce development projects, such as the National Workforce and Skills Development Unit (NWSDU)
- Meet and listen to a wide range of stakeholders and experts
- Engage people in the work of the HEE national Mental Health Programme and Mental Health workforce plans
- Create a forum for workforce development professionals to make connections and share good practice ideas and experiences.
There will be a variety of keynote speakers and interactive content, including targeted workshops, unique pop-up interactive zones and a broad range of mental health development information under one roof.
Details of specific workshops and seminars are being confirmed and will be advertised soon.
Registration for this event closes on 17 February 2020.