In collaboration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) we invite you to a workshop on developing Preceptorship Principles which is part of the National Foundation Preceptorship programme.
The principles are being developed for all HCPC registered professionals including allied health professionals (AHPs), clinical/biomedical scientists and practitioner psychologists. We are seeking your input to ensure the principles are comprehensive, inclusive, and relevant.
There are three workshops to choose from, please register for the workshop which is most suited to your availability using the link on this page.
- Tuesday 23 August 14:00 – 16:00
- Friday 26 August 11:30 – 13:30
- Tuesday 30 August 17:30 – 19:30
Please feel free to contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or queries.
In particular, we are keen to hear from the following:
- Preceptees (current or recent)
- Preceptors (current or recent)
- Higher education institutes
- Students/ learners
- Managers and employers
The purpose of each workshop is to:
- Share findings from a synthesis of the evidence of ‘what works’ for AHP Foundation Preceptorship
- Discuss whether emerging principles reflect participants’ experiences and insights
- Explore how AHP Foundation Preceptorship Principles could be promoted to maximise implementation and impact
Detailed agendas and confirmed speakers will be shared in due course.