The NHS Digital Academy
The NHS Digital Academy is our home for digital learning and development, set up to increase the digital skills of our workforce and to support a new generation of digital leaders who can drive the transformation of health and social care.
700+ digital change leaders undertaken focused development programmes, including:
- 500 people over five cohorts of the Digital Health Leadership Programme, with Imperial College London.
- 100 Topol Digital Fellows over three Cohorts, providing time and funding for digital innovation projects.
- Two cohorts of the Digital Futures programme provided team-based learning for 60 ICS leaders across health, education, and social care/local government.
- 20 delegates currently piloting the Health Innovation Placement programme, run in parallel with the Clinical Entrepreneurs programme and including exposure to digital startups in industry.
- 30 funded Florence Nightingale Foundation Digital Scholarship places for nurses and midwives.
Digital Board development sessions
Embedding digital skills and awareness across our board level senior leaders, including for Trusts and ICBs - engaged over 1,700 board members across around 200 Trusts.
Promoting digital learning and development across all regions
Supporting the setup of eight Informatics and Digital Health Skills Development Networks, across all regions in England, with a national council.
Find out more on our website:
Or follow us: