Here’s what we’ve delivered so far.
- Supported more than 500 students with learning disabilities through internship courses via Project Choice, a college we fund. Students have achieved an average 92% course completion and 84% success rate into paid employment.
- Continued to work with employers, training providers and others, to deliver over 100,000 NHS apprenticeship starts.
- Supported around 3,500 students through our access to medicine and the professions programmes, resulting in 80% going on to study medicine, allied health professions, and life science, undergraduate degrees.
- Continued to work in partnership with the Prince’s Trust to deliver an employability programme. Over 1,700 young people, aged 16-30, have been offered jobs, with over 1,300 gaining employment within the health and care sector.
- Reached 442 long term unemployed and marginalised individuals through our Step into Work programme – with 54% recorded completions, leading to a further 41% progressing into health and social care employment at four weeks post-programme.
- Created new apprenticeships in areas such as mammography, physiotherapy, podiatry and occupational therapy.
Winner of Outstanding Contribution to the Development of Apprenticeships (employer category) in the 2021 Annual Apprenticeship Awards.
To find out more about the work we’ve delivered got to our work section.