Individuals working in First Contact Practitioner roles in Primary Care will collect evidence as they progress through the two stages that are described in the FCP Roadmaps. This evidence, normally collected in a portfolio, and verified through an educational process and clinical supervision, will provide the assurance that the individual meets the FCP Roadmap requirements.
The documents below are the current version of the roadmaps, these are being currently being revised. If you have completed or are in the process of completing the Stage 1 and/or Stage 2, please continue to use the current forms. Revised versions of these forms will be made available in due course. Please also note, due to the alterations in these process it is no longer necessary to complete the surveys (the links contained within the current forms no longer work). All of the requirements contained within Stage 1 and Stage 2 remain in place, once you have completed section 9.4 you have completed the process and this constitutes sign off.
- Management of the high-risk foot
- Diagnosis of new lower limb problems
- Support of people living with long term conditions
- Maintaining physical activity and wellbeing
- Acute conditions
- Prevention of unplanned admissions
- Public health
- Frailty and malnutrition
- People with diabetes
- People with overweight and obesity
- Frail older adults
- Adults with mental health problems
- Vocational support for adults