OD Essentials programme
We have commissioned Hart Consultancy to run a three-day Organisation Development (OD) Essentials Programme for 20 OD Practitioners in the region.
The programme provides participants with an introduction to OD and is suited to practitioners who are new to the field or who would like to enhance their practice with theory. Delivered over a 13-week period to enable participants to apply their learning between each session, the programme will help you to:
- Gain an understanding of the historical context of OD and explore how this may relate to their own career journey
- Consider differing modes of change agency and where OD fits within the wider change management context
- Be introduced to the OD consultancy cycle
- Understand action research as a key approach within OD work
- Explore how data from the field of practice is used to inform intervention design
- Be introduced to the difference between diagnostic and dialogic OD
- Gain an understanding of OD evaluation and measurement
Invitation to apply
We are looking for people who:
- Currently have a role as an OD Practitioner and are involved with delivering change in support of their organisation’s and wider health economy’s goals.
- Have a senior sponsor who will endorse their application; ensure that they are able to identify and describe the impact of their learning on their current change work; and continue to apply their skills in future.
- Reflect the diverse nature of the NHS, including participants from a wide variety of backgrounds and who bring different experiences, perspectives, and insights.
- Must be able to attend all 3 days and have the scope to apply the learning from each session to their own practice between events.
The module dates are as follows, to take place in central Leeds:
- Thursday 13 December 2018
- Wednesday 9 January 2019
- Thursday 7 March 2019
Please see the programme outline document below for further information and contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.