We will provide you with training, support and advice from experienced colleagues to help you become a confident and competent Trainer.
- Have a minimum of four years post-qualification experience?
- Perform between 1000 and 9000 UDAs per year at the intended training practice?
- Belong to a practice which can provide a broad range of NHS clinical experience?
- Have an available surgery for 12 months from September 2020?
New Application Process:
All applicants including new and existing Trainers will need to complete the following forms:
- Form A – joint application form for Practice Owner/NHS Contract Provider/Director and Trainers (one per practice)
- Form B – individual application form for Trainers (one per Trainer)
- Supporting Documents form – a word document into which you will need to embed mandatory Supporting Documents (one per practice)
- Practice and Educator(s) Self-Assessment Declaration form – needs to be signed by Practice Owner/NHS Contract Provider/Director and Educators (one per practice)
Important: Form A and Form B must be open in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat, signed electronically and saved.
All documents should be submitted to Dental.TV@hee.nhs.uk by the 4th January 2020.
The overview of the new process and instructions on how to fill in and sign forms electronically can be found on page 2 of the new Application Guidance.
- Application Guidance
- Person Specifications and Training Practice
- Form A
- Form B
- Supporting Documents form
- Practice and Educator(s) Self-Assessment Declaration form
- 11 November 2019 - Application window opens
- 4 January 2020 - Application window closes
- 30 January 2020 – Shortlisting
- 23 April 2020 – Dental Trainer Recruitment interviews
- 30 April 2020 – Dental Trainer Recruitment interviews
You will be informed of your interview date nearer the time. Payment rates to be confirmed.