You are here
- To empower learners and build their confidence as individuals in the workplace.
- To change perceptions of learning difficulties, disabilities and Autism within the workplace.
- To raise awareness of the value that the learners can add to the workplace.
- To increase the diversity of the workforce and promote equality of opportunity.
- To provide learners with a life experience outside of their home and school.
- To develop the learners’ knowledge of work and work opportunities.
- To create a pathway into employment for those with disabilities, learning difficulties or disabilities, and Autism.
- To widen access into the NHS workforce.