Kent, Surrey and Sussex
Our training hubs bring together all involved with education and training in primary care.
- Deliver and coordinate educational and training
- Promote multi-professional learning
- Respond to and plan for local priorities and workforce needs
- Work across health and social care
- Support improvements in the quality of education
- Develop local education capacity
- Utilise workforce data
- Provide continued professional development
…. helping to attract, recruit and retain staff in the region and develop a sustainable workforce.
Watch our short film about how primary care is being transformed