Training Hubs work to increase the undergraduate student placements in Primary Care in collaboration with HEE, HEIs and general practices across the West Midlands region.
Training Hubs present an exciting opportunity for general practices and other primary care providers to work in a supported network. We are aiming to build capacity for education delivery in primary care and increase the number of undergraduate students and learners in primary care and out of hospital settings. This has been shown to have a positive impact on people choosing a career in those settings.
Training Hub sites across the West Midlands
The following sites have been successful in their bid to establish the Training Hubs in each of the counties listed below:
- Nikki Marriott: firstname.lastname@example.org
South Warwickshire GP Ltd
- Jon Moll: email@example.com
Coventry and Rugby GP Alliance
- Carla Elkins: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG
South Doc Services Ltd
Future Proof Health
- Bev Wakelam: email@example.com
- Angela Lindsay: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sara Edwards: email@example.com