quote HEE facebook linkedin twitter bracketDetail search file-download keyboard-arrow-down keyboard-arrow-right close event-note

Where to train

To become a health visitor, you must study study for a degree (often called Specialist Community Public Health Nursing) which is fully funded by the NHS and you will receive a salary whilst training. Successful completion of the course will give you a degree level qualification and NMC registration as a health visitor.

You will study at university whilst also working as part of a health visiting team in an NHS organisation and have the opportunity to put theory into practice whilst developing the skills needed to take on this important role.

Study at a choice of ten universities:

If you found this content useful you can share it on your favourite social network:

Or just grab the url to share wherever you like: