Health Education Kent, Surrey and Sussex is seeking expressions of interest from recently retired Health Visitor Practice Teachers or current practitioners qualified to undertake that role but not currently practicing for any reason, to participate in an exciting mixed model of education delivery.
- You will benefit from experiencing alternative models of delivering Health Visitor Practice Teaching in settings that will build on your unique skills, knowledge and experience;
- if you are a retired Health Visitor and Practice Teacher, the chance to return to work for a fixed/flexible period. Reimbursement packages will be made available;
- if you are a qualified Practice Teacher working as a Health Visitor, the opportunity to utilise and refresh your teaching skills;
- a chance to undertake a fixed term, full or part time secondment opportunity to enable you to experience care delivery in your own or even a different area of England; and
- give you the opportunity to play a key role in delivering Health Visitor education and teaching to shape the work force for now and in the future.
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a qualified nurse looking for a new challenge?
Becoming a Health Visitor offers you the opportunity to work flexibly in the community and help provide children in Kent, Surrey and Sussex with the healthy start they deserve.
To apply for a fully funded, salaried (at Agenda for Change band 5) 12 month (or 24 month part-time) degree course or if you want to return to health visiting with a refresher course, simply visit the Health Visitor section of our website.
Applications for being accepted for a course at the University of Surrey starting in March 2014.