A package of valuable online resources to help fight the COVID-19 pandemic is now available free of charge to health professionals worldwide.
The dedicated coronavirus e-learning programme has been developed by Health Education England via eIntegrity, a partnership between HEE and the medical Royal Colleges.
It is being made available globally following requests from around the world.
· Essential Guidance from the NHS, UK Government, WHO and BMJ
· Advice from Public Health England on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
· Infection Prevention and Control
· Resources for Staﬀ Working in Critical Care Settings
· Resources for Staff Working in Acute Settings
· Resources for Staff Working in Primary Care and Community Settings
· Resources for Return to Work Healthcare Staff
· Resources for Pharmacy Staff
· End of Life Care COVID-19
· Wellbeing for Staff
The programme, which is written and peer-reviewed by practising clinicians, will continue to be expanded and updated in the coming days and weeks. Requests for online resources to help combat COVID-19 have come from health and care institutions and individuals all over the world, including Australia, New Zealand, the Middle East and six universities in the Netherlands.
Patrick Mitchell, Director of Innovation and Transformation at Health Education England, said: “In these unprecedented times we must support all those involved in combating this global healthcare crisis.
“For this reason Health Education England and eIntegrity are offering this dedicated Coronavirus programme free of charge to the worldwide health and care workforce.
“These resources have been developed by leading clinical experts in the UK as part of Health Education England’s e-Learning for Healthcare programme. We will be adding further learning content to this programme as soon as it becomes available.”
Learners outside of the UK can access the learning here:-
Learners in the UK should access the learning via HEE e-Learning for Healthcare here:-
For more information about eIntegrity, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.