Why partner with Choices College in your Local Authority?
Ofsted rated the College ‘Good’ at our first inspection in December 2019.
- Accredited provision is provided in employability, maths and English.
- We provide a simplified transition framework for send school and college leavers.
- Our college meets the requirements of the Preparing for Adulthood Agenda.
- We provide employment opportunities and working young people increases the economic impact within the Local Authority.
- Assist students in preparing for higher education.
- Increases independent living skills and accesses extra support from Access to Work when required.
Choices College Costs and Benefits
- Choices College is funded as a Specialist Post-16 Institution via the ESFA high needs methodology.
- Choices College does not charge any upfront costs, franchise, administration, or additional costs to establish a cohort in a Local Authority.
- The only cost to the local authority is the high needs top-up funding associated with each Intern’s Education, Health and Care Plan.
- Choices College is an all in one package as we provide the educational training, qualifications and links to the NHS and business based placements.
For SEND Schools
Choices College builds relationships with local SEND schools to provide work experience opportunities and transition the Supported Internships employability course.
Choices College meets requirements of the Gatsby Careers Benchmarks as well as requirements set by Ofsted as a Further Education College
For more information
If you would like to contact us about having Choices College based in your Local Authority, contact
Linda Selby MBE
National College Lead - Operations
Phone: 07747 775659