Our HEAT (healthcare education and training) Awards celebrate the importance education, training, leadership and workforce planning play in delivering high-quality compassionate healthcare in the NHS.
The shortlist will be announced on 20 May and all the shortlisted nominees and their nominators will be invited to an awards event held on 18 July in London.
The awards are looking for examples of inspiring trainees, students and apprentices as well as shining examples of leaders within the NHS. They also seek to showcase exemplary examples of workforce planning, the NHS Constitution in action, inclusion and widening participation, training and digital innovation.
There are also awards for the best organisation to work and train with and an award leading transformation.
The HEAT Awards bring together a range of local and regional awards schemes that have been previously been run by HEE and the leadership awards previously run by NHS Leadership Academy.
If you have a query about the HEAT Awards please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inspirational Leader of the Year
- Emerging Leader of the Year
- System Transformation Champion of the Year (open to individuals and teams)
Inspirational learners Awards
- Inspirational Student
- Inspirational Trainee
- Inspirational Apprentice
- Inspirational Return to Practice
Delivering on our values
- Champion of the NHS Constitution
- Champion of Diversity, Inclusivity and Widening Participation
Delivering tomorrow’s workforce
- Champion of Tomorrow’s Workforce
- Digital and TEL Innovator of the Year
- Inspiring Trainee/Student Educator (open to individuals and teams)
- Inspiring Place to Work and Train