The ethos of the Older Person’s Nurse Fellowship is quality, safety, service transformation and innovation in older person’s care. The Fellowship will deliver confident, competent and compassionate leaders to act as agents of change, to transform person-centred services.
Fellows will be part of King’s College London and the King’s Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre. The programme enables Fellows to realise their full potential including (not limited to) becoming:
- An expert nurse/Allied Health Professional in the holistic care of older people.
- An innovator in quality improvement and service development.
- Skilled in the implementation and evaluation of innovation.
- A recognised leader and role model in older person’s care.
- A resilient and self-aware leader motivating others to achieve high standards in health and social care for older people.
- An agent of change, shaping the future of healthcare for older people.
- Confident and committed to disseminating excellence in older person’s care among national and international communities.
If you have any questions about the Fellowship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Nurse (Band 7/8)
Senior Allied Health Professional (Band 7/8)
Clinically active and working predominately with older people
Current NMC/HCPC registered
Min BSc or Postgraduate Diploma
Senior Support from organisation (DON, CEO, GP, Director of AHPs)