We are working with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society, Association of Pharmacy Technicians UK, NHS England and NHS Improvement and other partners and stakeholders to deliver new, innovative training and development opportunities. These are designed to help pharmacy professionals to:
- Embrace new ways of working as part of multidisciplinary healthcare teams in GP practices, care homes and urgent care settings such as NHS 111
- Deliver better and safer services to patients and the public
- Help ensure value from the NHS’ investment in medicines.
Open to trainee foundation pharmacists, pharmacists, pre-registration pharmacy technicians and pharmacy technicians, these development opportunities aim to:
- Develop pharmacy professionals' clinical and leaderships skills
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to lead the pharmacy team and wider multidisciplinary team
- Prepare pharmacists for independent prescribing.
All programmes have been developed to provide flexible and accessible learning solutions, allowing those enrolling to study at work, or in their own time.
Find out more below: