e-LfH can be accessed via your OpenAthens account once you have opened one.
To access e-LfH via OpenAthens:
- Login to your OpenAthens account by visiting https://openathens.nice.org.uk and clicking Login in the top right hand corner of the page
- Click on my resources on the left hand side of the next page
- Select e-Learning for Healthcare from the list on the right hand side, this will take you to the e-LfH login page
- Click sign on with OpenAthens in the OpenAthens box in the middle of the page
- Click I don’t have an e-LfH account in the box on the right hand side which will take you to a page entitled linking your e-LfH account
- Click proceed to next step in the box on the right hand side
- Create an e-LfH account following the instructions and click create an account. You will need an nhs.net or nhs.uk email address to do this. This account will be automatically linked to your OpenAthens account so you can continue to use your OpenAthens sign on details in future to access e-LfH resources.
- When you click create an account, this will take you to your e-LfH account home page where you will need to click my learning on the top right of the page, then click full catalogue on the top right of the page for a list of all the resources available on the site, or enter a subject into the search the e-learning box at the top of the page
- To access e-LfH in future, login to your OpenAthens account, click my resources, followed by e-Learning for Healthcare and this will take you directly to your e-LfH account home page.