You are here
Centre for Pharmacy Postgraduate Education (CPPE)
CPPE provides a wide range of clinical and personal development resources and continuing professional development opportunities for the pharmacy workforce including trainee pharmacists.
To register with CPPE:
- Visit www.cppe.ac.uk and click login/register on the top right of the screen.
- Click register with CPPE on the right hand side of the next page.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields on the registration form. Spell your name exactly as it is on your myGPhC account. Use your GPhC trainee number from your training record, the date you started your foundation training and the postcode of your first foundation training site. Use an active email address.
- Read and agree to the CPPE terms and conditions.
- Click on register at the bottom of the next page.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address. You will need to click the link in that email to complete the registration process.
- Once you have registered and logged in visit the Trainee pharmacists page.