The elearning programme is broken down into several methods of learning:
- an interactive elearning session
- two animations
- a podcast mini-series and
- a resource guide.
There is also a link to the Population Wellbeing Portal containing external resources that can help further explain this topic and provide alternative support options.
By accessing these resources, you will:
- understand the importance of loneliness and social isolation (LSI) as a risk factor for negative health outcomes,
- be able to recognise people within their practice at risk of LSI,
- gain knowledge of the available range of evidence-based interventions for loneliness,
- and know how to refer or signpost those identified at risk of LSI.
Interested in learning more? You may also wish to read loneliness blogs by Libby Potter and Val Barker and watch a webinar featuring guest speakers from the Campaign to End Loneliness and National Academy for Social Prescribing.
Watch our Animations
Listen to our Podcasts