The strategy sets out how we will:
- Create an education and training system that is evidence based and underpinned by research and innovation
- Build the capacity and capability of our current and future workforce to embrace and actively engage with research and innovation.
To deliver our ambition and aims, we have developed four key objectives:
- Establish a system wide coherence to education and training which will facilitate and sustain the organisational and cultural changes required to embed research and innovation
- Ensure that the evidence on best practice for training in research and innovation informs and influences the delivery of effective education and training within the healthcare system
- Develop a multi-professional Clinical Academic Careers Framework for patient benefit
- Establish a HEE Research and Innovation Evidence Hub to ensure investment in future education and training is evidence informed.
If you have any queries about our research and innovation work, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.