Additionally, opportunities for multidisciplinary and inter-professional learning need to be fully exploited.
The Simulation community across the East Midlands seeks:
- improved access to simulation facilities, equipment, skilled personnel and learning opportunities.
- the development of a distributed network.
- to deliver and create training and development for the faculty of simulation educators.
- to grow the evidence base for the effectiveness of simulation.
- to promote more effective use of existing resources.