You are here
There is funding available for the following:
- All former HCPC registrants who live in England and plan to return to work in England once returned to the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) register.
- Those who have gained a UK HCPC approved programme more than 5 years ago and have never been registered and never practised.
- Registrants who remained on the HCPC register for more than two years but have not practised and consider themselves to be out of practice.
- Overseas qualified clinicians eligible for HCPC registration residing in England including those with refugee status and ‘right to reside’. If trained overseas and never formally registered with the HCPC please follow the link to the HCPC website and follow the International registration process. You will need to gain HCPC registration or be required to undertake to take a period of adaptation before being supported by the programme
The programme IS NOT open to:
- Returnees looking to work outside England when they have returned to the register
- Returnees that have any fitness/condition to practice issues cited against them by the HCPC
- The programme is unable to support Biomedical Scientists looking to undertake a period of updating to meet their Certificate of Competency
- The programme is unable to support training posts