quote HEE facebook linkedin twitter bracketDetail search file-download keyboard-arrow-down keyboard-arrow-right close event-note

You are here

Can I use support worker or equivalent grade teaching assistant roles to Return to Practice?

image showing myth 11







Yes! Many returners who are qualified clinicians use support worker roles to update their skills.

Check the NHS jobs websites for potential roles that may accommodate you. The other common route is working voluntarily with an organisation under an honorary contract.