Review the inclusion and exclusion criteria as listed below and submit your details on this page. Once the form is submitted a member of our team will be in touch. Should you have any queries in the meantime contact R2PAHP-HCS@hee.nhs.uk.
- All AHPs or healthcare scientists who live and plan to return to work in England, once returned to the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) register.
- You need to have been previously registered with the HCPC or qualified in the UK but have not registered in the last five years. If you have not registered with the HCPC since qualifying and it is over five years, please contact the HCPC for advice.
- Registrants who remained on the HCPC register for more than two years but have not practiced.
- Overseas AHPs or HCSs that qualified abroad and have never been registered with the HCPC.
- Returnees looking to work outside England when they have returned to the register.
- Returnees that have any fitness/condition to practice issues cited against them by the HCPC.
- The programme is unable to support Biomedical Scientists looking to undertake a period of updating to meet their Certificate of Competency. The programme is unable to support training posts.
- The HEE AHP/HCS RTP programme does not support Social Workers to return to the HCPC register. Should you require any further support in this area please follow the link. http://www.returntosocial.work/