Please note by completing this form you are agreeing to receiving a link to a questionnaire for further information which when completed and returned confirms you are planning to return to practice within the next year in accordance with HCPC guidance on returning to practice and therefore have signed up to be supported by HEE HCPC RTP programme.
Review the inclusion and exclusion criteria as listed below and submit your details on this page. Once the form is submitted you will receive a link to a questionnaire. Should you have any queries in the meantime contact us at R2PAHP-HCS@hee.nhs.uk
- All for AHPs, healthcare scientists or practising psychologist who live and plan to return to work in England, once returned to the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) register.
- You need to have been previously registered with the HCPC or qualified in the UK but have not registered in the last five years. If you have not registered with the HCPC since qualifying and it is over five years, please contact the HCPC for advice.
- Registrants who remained on the HCPC register for more than two years but have not practiced.
- Overseas healthcare professions eligible for HCPC registration that qualified abroad and have never been registered with the HCPC. You will need to comply with the HCPC overseas registration criteria.
- Returnees looking to work outside England when they have returned to the register.
- Returnees that have any fitness/condition to practice issues cited against them by the HCPC.
- The programme is unable to support Biomedical Scientists looking to undertake a period of updating to meet their Certificate of Competency. The programme is unable to support training posts.
- The HEE AHP/HCS RTP programme does not support Social Workers to return to practice. Should you require any further support in this area please follow the link: http://www.returntosocial.work/
Please note: Due to changes being made to the programme going forward, there will be a slight delay in our response to you. Any enquiries received during this period will be dealt with as soon as possible. Your enquiry is important to us so we apologise for any inconvenience this short delay may cause.
Should you have any concerns about this then please email R2PAHP-HCS@hee.nhs.uk
This Page was last updated on: 13 March 2018