To do this please read all the information on this page and complete the HCPC Return to Practice Programme form. All information recorded on this form will be stored securely by Health Education England (HEE) and only used to support data collection for the National HCPC Return to Practice programme. View our full privacy notice.
Please note by completing this form you are agreeing to receiving a link to a questionnaire for further information which when completed and returned will confirm you are planning to return to practice within the next year in accordance with HCPC guidance on returning to practice and therefore have signed up to be supported by our return to practice programme.
Before completing the form, review the inclusion and exclusion criteria as listed below. You may also find it useful to review the HEE regional footprint
- All for AHPs, healthcare scientists or practising psychologist who live and plan to return to work in England, once returned to the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) register.
- You need to have been previously registered with the HCPC or qualified in the UK but have not registered in the last two years. If you have not registered with the HCPC since qualifying and it is over two, please contact the HCPC for advice.
- Registrants who remained on the HCPC register for more than two years but have not practiced.
- Overseas healthcare professions eligible for HCPC registration that qualified abroad and have never been registered with the HCPC. You will need to comply with the HCPC overseas registration criteria.
- Returnees looking to work outside England when they have returned to the register.
- Returnees that have any fitness/condition to practice issues cited against them by the HCPC.
- The programme is unable to support Biomedical Scientists looking to undertake a period of updating to meet their Certificate of Competency. The programme is unable to support training posts.
This Page was last updated on: 29 April 2020