Horizon scanning explores the opportunities, implications and readiness of the latest technologies and their relevance for education and training in health and care.
The project provides:
- an understanding of the opportunities available of new and emerging technologies in health and care education
- an opportunity to share learning for the benefit of the wider system
As part of this work, we discuss the likely impact of new technologies and explore what the future of technology enhanced learning in healthcare might be like.
TEL on the global stage
TEL continues to expand its work overseas as an education and training expert advisor and trusted global partner.
Over the next 12 months TEL is working with HEE’s Global team to:
- support development of WHO Academy
- build relationships with partners including UNESCO and THET
- identify broader collaboration opportunities
- develop TEL’s offer to the global health and care system
Are you thinking of creating digital or online educational resources? Talk to the TEL team as we are developing content and advising colleagues on the most suitable approach all the time.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation about the development of digital and online resources, or if you have a question about any of our existing pieces of work. Please also follow us on Twitter.