Work experience in the NHS increases chances for new experiences of working in the health sector.
In Nottinghamshire we have developed a Work Experience hub where you can find all the different work experience opportunities, how you can apply for each work experience place and a directory of information about each placement.
Please click on the links below to be taken to the specific organisation that is offering work experience.
For all general enquiries, please use the following contact details:
Telephone - 01623 848871
These opportunities are for people living within the Nottinghamshire area. For more details about the specific opportunities click on the links below for the different organisations offering placements.
Essential Information before you apply
Before you apply please read the following:
- Essential information for work experience applicants
- Frequently asked questions
- International enquiries
- Clinical Assistant: Mariam Adams
- Community Neurology Service: Daniel Sutherland
- General Surgery: Louis Tsang
- Digestive Diseases and Thoracics: Charlie Rizk
- Information Technology: Tom Sefton
- Infectious Diseases (Nightingale Ward): Alexie Dowhan
- Maternity: Hannah Bray
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Jessica Lacey
- Offender Health: Sian Allsopp
- Orthotics: Nikhita Srinivasan
- Patient Escort Service: Chloe England
- Physiotherapy: Joy Plant
- Radiology: Ahmed Mohammed
- Rheumatology: Miriam Turner
- Surgical Pre-Assessment Unit: Mary Traynor
- Vascular Surgery: Ryan Hutton