Workstream one of the BTBC programme involved 16 pilot sites who each ran a project that aimed to improve the quality of training and learning for the benefit of patient care.
If you would like to choose an idea for a project most suited to your Trust or organisation, you will find a toolkit of resources at the end of each of the descriptions. These will include a business case, top tips, a case study and other products that were developed by the project teams.
Front door/accident and emergency
Improving training programmes and pathways
- Enhancing the trainee experience through the e-learning VITAL project
- Making every moment count
- Reducing serious incidents through simulation training
- Enhancing training opportunities by changing working patterns
- Improving psychiatric training through revised early supervision