There are many different leadership qualifications and training available. The best choice will depend on prior learning and experience, so please take a look at the links below to see what is available and suitable to your role and experience.
- NHS Leadership Academy (programmes and guide)
- Future Leaders Programme (from HEE Yorkshire and the Humber)
- Yorkshire and the Humber Leadership Academy (information and links)
From the Royal Pharmaceutical Society:
From the Centre for Pharmacy Postgraduate Education:
- CPPE Leadership, Business Skills and Personal Development (various resources)
- CPPE Leadership School (programme details)
- CPPE Mary Seacole Leadership Development Programme for community pharmacy (with the NHS Leadership Academy)
From Community Pharmacy West Yorkshire, CPPE and Health Education England:
Leadership Learning Communities for Pharmacy Professionals
We are pleased to inform you of the 2017 Leadership Learning Community for pharmacy professionals which is being delivered within West Yorkshire. The programme is designed to give you the skills to develop personally and lead within your pharmacy. It is open to pharmacists and pharmacy technicians who have been qualified for at least 2-3 years. It is an opportunity to make a real difference to your own leadership and to community pharmacy across West Yorkshire.