The programme ran from 1st April 2016 to 31st March 2019. This website is no longer maintained as live, but, does hold important information on the programme which stakeholders within the region and beyond may find useful for the future.
On this page you will find
- North West Streamlining End Programme Report Programme – which includes the background & structure of the programme, its vision and aims, its focus on core and non-core workstreams, detailed final progress report against core deliverables and achievements on non-core, benefits realised, key success factors, lessons learnt and sustainability plans
- North West Streamlining Success Event Slides – presentation from the programmes final event which took on 15th March 2019
- North West Streamlining video – a short video filmed on the day of the event to provide highlights on the programme, its successes and achievements
Elsewhere on the site you will find
- Signposting information – which contains information on where to go directly for support from partner organisations, if you need help to continue to streamline or to begin streamlining? There is also information on where to go if you have an enquiry about the programme or the data/information collected throughout the programme
- Success stories – a series of stories on a range of elements of the programme, which cover the successes from the 3 sub regions of the North West, the core and non-core workstreams of the programme.
- Sub regions – which contain summary information about the 3 sub regions of the NW in relation to streamlining
- Streamlining in other regions – which contains a link to the streamlining resource hub on NHS Employer website. The resource hub also contains information about other regions activity on streamlining.
- Streamlining news – historical copies of the streamlining newsletters which also contain useful information and updates from the PMO on the work of the programme
- RoSTA – which contains information on the RoSTA system which is currently being developed to become a System wide Training and Employment Passport (STEP)